Re: E-M:/ Sara Lee Billmar Plant criminal sanctions

Enviro-Mich message from Terry Lodge <tjlodge50@yahoo.com>

   The kind of criminal culpability expressed in these
pleas suggests to me that Sara Lee also ought to be
subjected to a "quo warranto" action initiated by
Attorney-General Jennifer Granholm, the "corporate
death penalty" dissolving whatever corporate right to
conduct business exists within Michigan, and further,
that she ought to demand the same legal action be
brought against Sara by attorneys-general in whatever
other states Sara Lee is incorporated in or registered
to conduct business.

http://detnews.com/2001/business/0106/23/business-239452.htm