E-M:/ South Fox Island

Here is a link to the latest Leelanau Enterprise article on South Fox Island
(headline: "South Fox has asphalt plant"):

http://www.leelanaunews.com/editorialread.lasso?recid=34916

Two related articles aren't on the paper's website. One story focuses on the
Leelanau Historical Society's interest in the SFox lighthouse and cultural
resources.  The other story focuses on the concerns of tribal members, the
Indian land claims on South Fox, and its history.  If you are unable to get
a copy of the Enterprise, email me with your name/address and I will send
copies of the stories to you.

Attached are a couple photos of the airstrip expansion/paving which David
Johnson has undertaken on South Fox:

 <<airstrip5.jpg>>  <<airstrip3.jpg>>

airstrip5.jpg

airstrip3.jpg