E-M:/ Executive Director Postion Available

Enviro-Mich message from ballo@net-link.net

Southwest Michigan Land Conservancy, Executive Director - Ten-year-old
land trust serving nine counties, with 2500 protected acres, 1000
members, six staff, and enthusiastic volunteers and Board, is seeking
a committed Executive Director to lead us in our mission of protecting
the diversity, stability, and beauty of southwest Michigan by
preserving our natural and scenic lands.  Duties include: implementing
effective fundraising strategies; planning and managing finances;
supervising staff, programs, and daily operations; building
relationships; and representing the Conservancy.  Qualifications
include: bachelorís or graduate degree; relevant non-profit
experience; personal commitment to land protection; demonstrated
interpersonal, leadership, creative, and time management abilities;
and proven ability to work with diverse constituencies.  Compensation
dependent on qualifications and experience.  Send cover letter,
resume, three references, and salary and benefits requirements to the
Southwest Michigan Land Conservancy, 6851 South Sprinkle Road,
Portage, Michigan 49002. Position description at www.swmlc.org.
Deadline July 23, 2001.