Re: E-M:/ Talk Radio w/Lt. Governor Dick Posthumus

At 05:56 PM 07/09/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Enviro-Mich message from James Clift <jamesmec@voyager.net>
>
>Matthew Ferguson's guest on WKAR today was Lieutenant Governor Dick
>Posthumus.  The webcast of the interview can be found at:
>
>www.wkar/radio/newstalk/archives.html
>
>Towards the beginning he makes some general statements about the
>environment (around minute 7:00).  He then gets the drilling below the
>Great Lakes question (at minute 41:00).  His answer "he needs to do a
>cost/benefit analysis", and that he will make his decision in the next
>couple of weeks ..... stay tuned.

If Dick Posthumus has to do a "cost/benefit analysis" on great
lakes drilling, then I guess Michigan voters will have to do
a "risk assessment" on that "corn-fed bowser," Dick Posthumus!!

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)