Re: E-M:/ catastrophic release

Enviro-Mich message from RobC313@aol.com

This industrial accident was tragic for the victims (of course) but also
holds tragic potential for the exposed community.  Whenever I hear about one
of these types of incidents I wonder how our community can protect itself
from the same thing. I'm sure there are laws in place but are they enforced?
Hamtramck has two major expressways and an active rail line going threw
(around) us.  Can the average person assume to be safe? Even if they live in
an industrial area?

Rob Cedar
HEAT

In a message dated 7/14/2001 1:12:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,