E-M:/ Chretien to refuse Bush request for bulk access to Canadian water

Enviro-Mich message from "Eric Uram" <eric.uram@sierraclub.org>

Vancouver Sun (7/19)
Prime Minister Jean Chretien will tell U.S. President George W. Bush this
weekend that Canada's water is not for sale, government spokesmen say. "The
prime minister will tell the president that we have a policy of not exporting
water and that, I guess, will be it," Environment Minister David Anderson said
in an interview Wednesday.

The link is lengthy, you may need to cut and paste.

http://www.vancouversun.com/cgi-bin/newsite.pl?adcode=n-mm&modulename=national%2
0news&template=national&nkey=vs&filetype=fullstory&file=/cpfs/national/010718/n0
718110.html

 *** NOTICE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is
distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.