E-M:/ Important Quote

Enviro-Mich message from "Daniel Farough" <daniel.farough@sierraclub.org>

As we consider the important question of slant drilling the Great Lakes,
Drilling public lands and CAFE standards an here is an important quote,
clearly based in scientific reasoning, to remember.

THE FINAL WORD
"We have an unlimited supply. We just haven't found it."
- House Majority Whip DeLay, responding today to a reporter's question
about the finite supply of oil and gas in the United States.