E-M:/ Bounced messages

NO MORE PROCESSING OF BOUNCED MESSAGES ON
ENVIRO-MICH.....

I just want to remind folks on the list
that I'm generally no longer looking at
and/or forwarding any bounced
messages on Enviro-Mich.

That means that someone who is not a list
registrant, or someone who sends email from
an address to enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
that is not precisely the same
as the one they registered at, will not
have their article distributed on EM.

In addition, folks who send subscription/unsubscribe
requests to enviro-mich@great-lakes.net rather
than to majordomo@great-lakes.net will also not
have their request processed.

It seems that the EM address has made it
onto spam email lists.  This means that I'm
getting tremendous numbers of email messages
to EM that are bouncing.  I frankly don't have
the time to sort through all of that deluge to
separate the legitimate stuff from the porno,
virus transmissions, get rich quick schemes, etc.
that are now being sent to the EM address and
bouncing to me.  Fortunately,
our setup of the EM list keeps such materials from
going out to the list itself.

Alexander J. Sagady
EM Listmanager and Sierra Club Volunteer

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)