E-M:/ Conservation Summit - Next Regional Meeting

Enviro-Mich message from James Clift <jamesmec@voyager.net>

This posting is to announce the next regional meeting of the
Conservation Summit which will be at:

Macomb County: Thursday, August 30, 2001 at 7:00 p.m
               Mt Clemens Community Center 300 N. Groesbeck
               Mt. Clemens, Michigan
               (810)469-6880

The Mt. Clemens Community Center is located at 300 N. Groesbeck, in Mt.
Clemens, at the corner of Lafayette, between Cass and Elizabeth. This is
just beyond the 5th light north of Metropolitan Parkway (16 Mile Rd).

The objective of the Conservation Summit will formulate an agenda for
Michiganís next administration to protect our natural heritage. You can
now get more information about the summit and see the rough outline of
proposed agenda items taking shape on the Michigan Environmental Council
website, www.mecprotects.org

Please join us on Thursday night, or review the materials on our website
and e-mail us your comments.

Submitted by:

James Clift, Policy Director
Michigan Environmental Council