E-M:/ Icon Smasher Laurie Garrett Coming to MSU Sept. 11

Enviro-Mich message from "joonmck" <joonmck@gateway.net>

Dear EMers,

I thought I'd pass this along to all of you.

Laurie Garrett, the Pulitzer prize winning journalist and author of author
of Betrayal of Trust: The Collapse of Global Public Health." The event will
be held Tuesday, September 11, 2001, at 4:30 P.M. in the Pasant
Theatre, Wharton Center for the Performing Arts.

If you get a chance go!

In Solidarity,

Brian McKenna
Public Citizen
Anthropologist

Here is the official announcement which a friend passed on to me:

Subject: Jaqua Foundation Symposium Inaugural Lecture