Re: E-M:/ Fw: EU Lawmakers Vote Broad Fire Retardant Ban

Who in Michigan can forget the fact the fire retardant PBB was accidentally added to feed in the 1973 near Midland Michigan?  Every living creature who ate meat or drank milk produced here in 1973 and 1974 have measurable amounts of this in their systems.  I was pregnant and delivered during this time.  My son was announced ADHD by the age of two.  A relationship?  don't know.
Ish