E-M:/ Public Trust Doctrine

Enviro-Mich message from HAMILTREEF@aol.com

Some of my files were lost when I switched to a new computer including a site
that defined and discussed the 'Public Trust Doctrine'.  I need a correct and
clear description to pass on at a Muskegon County Commissioners meeting at
3:30pm today.  Can anyone get to me the public trust doctrine info in a great
hurry for the meeting?  Sorry about the short notice, but we are defending
the 240-acre Hilt's Landing Nature Area (White River - Muskegon County) from
a golf course and condos development.  Thanks. Tom Hamilton