E-M:/ Great Lakes Fishery Trust virtual 2000 Annual Report

Enviro-Mich message from "Julie Metty" <jmetty@staff.pscinc.com>

The Great Lakes Fishery Trust is pleased to announce its first virtual annual report. The 2000 Annual Report website presents new projects and research, progress on previous grants, and financial reports, as well as other information. Please visit us online at: http://www.glft.org/00annualreport/index.htm and see how the Great Lakes Fishery Trust is continuing to enhance the Great Lakes fishery. We hope you enjoy browsing through last year's accomplishments.  You can also find other current and helpful information on our web site at http://www.glft.org.

Great Lakes Fishery Trust
600 W. St. Joseph, Ste. 10
Lansing, MI 48933-2265
v: 517/371-7468; f: 517/484-6549