E-M:/ Re: This Sunday's meeting]

Enviro-Mich message from CSim592951@aol.com

In a message dated 9/30/01 9:16:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ted_martusew@ONLINE.EMICH.EDU writes:
<
 Where is the Sugar Law Center located?  And do you have a phone number?
 I would like to contact them.  I thought I would also contact the Earth
 Justice folks with Sierra Club. >>

The Sugar Law Center is a program of the National Lawyer's Guild, a legal
society of social justice oriented activists attys. Julia Hurwitz is the
director of the SLC and Alma Lowry works on the ej issues. They are based  in
Detroit. I don't have my phone book now but you can call her or Alma Lowry. I
will send it as soon as I find the book or you can call info.

You can also send out the questions on the mich environmental listserve and
someone will respond. enviro-mich@great-lakes.net; also, this is the address
of the Detroiters Working for Environmental Justice   dwdwej@aol.com.. That
is the address for the director, Donele Wilkins.

cheers from

charles s