E-M:/ Congressman Bonior supports South Fox Island amendment

Congressman David Bonior, who serves as Minority Whip in the U.S. House of
Representatives, sent a good letter to House Interior Appropriations
conferees in support of the South Fox Island language which was added by the
Senate to the FY 2002 Interior appropriations bill.

Below are Word and Wordperfect files of Bonior's letter:

 <<Boniorltr.SFOX.doc>>  <<Boniorltr.SFOX.frm>>

I have been told that Congressman Dale Kildee has also sent a letter to the
House Appropriations conferees, but I have not yet received a copy of that
letter.

Boniorltr.SFOX.doc

Boniorltr.SFOX.frm