E-M:/ RE: / Upcoming Environmental Events - Southeast Michigan

Enviro-Mich message from "Dusty Fancher" <dustymec@voyager.net>

Another addition to the list for those interested in promoting transit in
southeast Michigan:

Moses will hold a public meeting this Thrusday, October 4, to push for
regional mass transit

PLACE: CLement Church
	on Van Dyke south of I-696 in Centerline
TIME: 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.

for more inofrmation please call MOSES 313-838-3190

Dusty Fancher
MEC