Re: E-M:/ Congressman Bonior supports South Fox Island amendment

Enviro-Mich message from "Maryann Whitman" <maryannwhitman2@hotmail.com>

I hope to see much more activity of this sort by Bonior.

Did anyone go to the Romulus Injection well site this morning when Bonior
(who is strongly opposed to it) was there?

Maryann Whitman