E-M:/ we never created our mitigated wetlands because noone told us we had to!

Enviro-Mich message from "Dave Dempsey" <davemec@voyager.net>

October 3, 2001 - In 1995, developers of the Wixom-West Technology Center in
Wixom were required by the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
(DEQ) to construct 4.8 acres of wetlands to compensate for one they had
destroyed in building an industrial park. Six years later, that requirement
is yet to be fulfilled, and according to the developers, the requirement was
never enforced.

"We never failed to construct wetlands because we were never told we had
to," said William Clark, the general manager of Quadrants, Inc., which
developed the Wixom site.

Read the Spinal Column article at:

http://www.spinalcolumnonline.com/

Dave Dempsey