E-M:/ FW: Arctic Refuge presentation!

All
     The Kalamazoo Nature Center is hosting a glorious and moving slide
show and talk on the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge presented by Lenny
Kohm.  I have seen the presentation several times over the last few
years, most recently in Washington DC during Alaska Wilderness Week in
September.  Lenny changes the show each year so if you've seen it before
(the KVG Sierra Club hosted him a few years ago) you will see different
images than
in the past.  I will be going again even though I saw it just three
weeks ago.
    The date is October 16, time is 7:00 p.m.  There is no cost.  If you
have questions please contact Jen Wright at the Kalamazoo Nature Center
(especially regarding location) at 616-381-1574, or me at 616-948-8840.
     Please forward this to anyone you think may be interested in
attending.
Mike Johnson