E-M:/ Lenny Kohm Arctic Refuge Slideshow!!

        The Resource Development Undergraduate Organization (RDUO) and the Sierra Club, Central Michigan Group, are hosting an amazing slideshow presentation by Lenny Kohm about the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and we would like you to come!!!
        This slideshow portrays the natural beauty of Alaska and the importance of preservation of the Arctic Refuge as well as helps the voices be heard of some of the natives(Gwich'in). The importance of the preservation of that habitat is so great for them and the survival of their heritage depends mostly on the existence of the Caribou population. The ecosystem is far to delicate that disruption from oil exploration and drilling could wipe out the Caribou. Please be there to be informed on what you can do to help out. There are small tasks like writing letters as well as pulling off a large scale campaign.

Who:Lenny Kohm, RDUO and the Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter
What: Arctic Refuge Presentation
When: Wednesday, Oct 17th 7pm
Where:Michigan State University, Natural Resources Bldg Rm 183 (Across for Polar Bear on First Floor)

        This will also be a kick-off night for the formation of the Sierra Student Coalition at MSU. We would love for you to come and give your input and ideas on the formation of this new club.

If you have any more questions, please contact Pete Pasterz at
pasterz@msu.edu or Christine Battiste at battiste@msu.edu, or 484-2372.