Re: E-M:/ Re: Lady Beetles

Enviro-Mich message from tobler <wtobler@tdi.net>

> If people don't want to put up
> with the insects in swamps, then they shouldn't build in swamps.  You'd
> think we'd have learned that by now, too.
>
>         --Barb Madsen

True enough, although that would leave most of southeast Michigan
uninhabited by homo sapiens which is, admittedly, an entirely appealing
thought.

You'd also think we'd be willing to learn that we need negative
population growth to truly address our environmental (and other)
problems for real and for good.  At least I can proudly proclaim that I
never had kids.

Wendy