RE: E-M:/Lady Beetles/Invasives/Swamps/Overpopulation

Enviro-Mich message from Timberland RC&D <timrcd@iserv.net>

I would certainly hope that a discussion of homo sapiens which places us in
the same context as other creatures would not be off-topic. Despite our
propensity for exempting ourselves from studies which we demand on other
species, overpopulation and overconsumption seem to me to be the most
pressing issues facing environmentalists. It's certainly at least as
pertinent a Michigan issue as lady beetles.

Cynthia Price