Re: E-M:/ Now Eagles

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Enviro-Mich message from "Natasha Lapinski" -------------------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to Jack Smiley's comment about bald eagle reproductive failures along the Great Lakes.

This is a very important issue that ought to be brought up to the Senate Task Force for the Great Lakes.  This task force is taking people's testimony in regards to how we would like to see our Lakes protected.  They have been holding citizen's hearings all across the state recently.  Bob Wilson is the Policy Advisor (and the one who was taking all the notes at our public hearing here in MArquette) for this task force and would be able to pass along your comments to the Senators.  I urge you to write him with these concerns (he's heard enough from me lately).

Thanks, Natasha Lapinski

bwilson@senate.state.us.mi