Re: E-M:/ Re: Lady Beetles -- Some are Asians -- All are Good

Enviro-Mich message from Richard & Nancy Robertson <renarth@tir.com>

My experience this summer was that the lady bugs were massed, on large
holes in the apples, and were definitely feeding on the fruit.  They were
not on the stems and leaves where aphids would have been, only on the
damaged areas of the fruit.

Nancy