E-M:/ Sierra Club CAFO Meeting

Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:13:41 -0400
Subject: FW: CAFO's - Factory Farm Program
From: Lisa's E-Mail <llocke@wmeac.org>
To: Lisa Locke <info@wmeac.org>,
         Environmich <enviro-mich@great-lakes.net>

Greetings  Stewards,

West Michigan Sierra Club asked us to pass this information along to you
about a community discussion on Confined Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs).
Please call Craig or Marty at the numbers listed below for more information.

Lisa

***************************
Lisa Locke
West Michigan Environmental Action Council
1514 Wealthy SE, Suite 280
Grand Rapids, MI 49506-2755
(616) 451-3051
Fax: (616) 451-3054
Email: info@wmeac.org
http://www.wmeac.org

***************************

WHEN:     October 25th (Thur) at 7PM

WHERE:   Grand Rapids Township Hall
                     1836 East Beltline NE

WHAT:      CAFO's (Confined Animal Feeding Operations)
                    Factory Farming

                    Anne Woiwode our Chapter Director will be our
                    guest speaker presenting an update on the
                    large Factory Farming problems here in Michigan.
                    Anne & Kendra Kimbirauskas our Chapter Staff
                    will also be available for Q & A and information
                    on how community can put the pressure on to
                    promote regulation and permitting.

INFO:         Call Craig Ressler (616) 891-9330 or Marty Lore
                     (616) 682-1316
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com