Re: E-M:/ fish farms

Enviro-Mich message from "Marc Groenleer" <mgroenleer@nthconsultants.com>

The MNDR operates multiple fish hatcherys but I'm not sure if that's what you mean by "Fish Farm"

>>> Curt Guyette <cguyette@metrotimes.com> 10/24 4:48 PM >>>
Enviro-Mich message from Curt Guyette <cguyette@metrotimes.com>

I'm looking for information about fish farms for a story I'm doing about
environmentally friendly development. Is anyone on the list aware of any
fish farms, either large or small, existing in Michigan.
You can reply to me off list at cguyette@metrotimes.com.
Thanks.
Curt Guyette
Metro Times
Detroit, MI

NTH Consultants, Ltd. *******************
This electronic communication and its attachments contain confidential information. They are forwarded to you without passing through our standard review process. Design data and recommendations included herein are provided as a matter of convenience and should not be used for final design. Rely only on the final hardcopy materials bearing the consultant's original signature and seal. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately.