E-M:/ Come here Governor candidates! - Nov 1st

Enviro-Mich message from "Timothy Killeen" <timk@bikerider.com>

One and All,

     We are electing a new Governor in 54 weeks! Come to SE Michigan to hear what the candidates have to say on environmental issues. The SE Michigan Group of the Sierra Club has invited all the candidates to our next membership meeting.

WHEN? - Thursday, November 1st
               6:30 - 7:30 p.m.  Spaghetti dinner/fundraiser  $15
               7:30 - 9:00 p.m.  Hear the candidates!

WHERE? - Northwest Unitarian Church
                Southbound Northwestern Hwy (US 10) Service drive at Mt. Vernon (9 1/2 Mile)
                *Take the Evergreen/10 Mile Rd. exit off of Northwestern Hwy from either the nort or the                   south.

     Sen. Schwarz has a scheduling conflict for the evening and had to decline, Lt. Gov. Posthumus also declined our invite as he is turning down all forums. That will leave us with just the Dems.
     You don't have to pay to come hear the candidates. If you want to eat and help support the activities of the Sierra Club in SE Mich then show early for good food, we will have the veggie option. If you want further info then e-mail me or call at 313.526.4052
     Bring your questions and look over the field.

                                                 Tim

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!