E-M:/ (no subject)

Enviro-Mich message from "Blair J. Mc Gowan" <blairj@gatecom.com>

Tim,

1. I have forwarded your invite to some 300 more folks.

2. I think you should share the invite with enviro-mich. It includes 500
plus enviromentalists statewide.  enviro-mich@great-lakes.net

3. Jennifer Granholm came to the Southern Wayne County Chamber of
Commerce last week. She stayed less than 15 minutes. What an insult to
those self-important business types!  On the other hand, Dave Bonior
came to Fay's 30th anniversary of American Indian Health, and he stayed
for 2 hours plus.

4. I am hoping to come. I will wear a coat and tie disguise, so do talk
to me. I hate the stereo types about people who care about the
enviroment, and will even wear a tie to dispel the myths -- however true
they may be.

Blair