E-M:/ Gubenertorial candidates visit the Sierra Club this Thursday

Enviro-Mich message from "Timothy Killeen" <timk@bikerider.com>

One and All,

     One last posting to remind you that candidates for Governor will be coming to visit the Southeast Michigan Group of the Sierra Club this Thursday to discuss the environment. Come and meet them and ask questions. We will have a new governor for the first time in 12 years pretty soon, let's make sure it's the right one.

WHEN?    Thursday, November 1st

                6:30 - 7:30p.m.  Spaghetti Dinner and the trimmings (with  veg option)
                for $15. We are raising a few bucks to kick into the local coffers. It will
                help us continue our consevation and political work.

                7:30 - 9:00 p.m.     The candidates will share their views on their approach
                to Michigan's environment and then field questions. You do not have to pay
                $15 if you a just coming to hear the candidates  (we won't refuse it if you
                want to contribute anyway).

WHERE?   Northwest Unitarian Church
                Southbound Northwestern Hwy (US 10) Service Drive at Mt. Vernon(91/2 Mile).
                Take the Evergreen/10 Mile Rd. exit off of Northwestern Hwy. whether you are coming
                from the north or the south.

See you there,   Tim
--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!