Re: E-M:/ Vincent NOT an Environmentalist

Enviro-Mich message from Smileysmlc@aol.com

Thanks, Anne.  As soon as I read the original announcement, I KNEW that the
speaker had to have an anti-environment bent.  Anyone who truly cares about
the environment would realize that a title of "Responsible environmentalism"
is redundant.

I, too, am perplexed as to why the Michigan Association of Conservation
Districts would choose Mr. Vincent as a keynote speaker.  I think I'll save
my money for something worthwhile.

Jack Smiley