Re: E-M:/ Community groups presents alternative to Detroit Intermodal Terminal

Enviro-Mich message from Ralph Benoit <rbenoit19@home.com>

Greetings friends,
I'd like to begin by thanking all the people that work to make
enviro-mich happen - I appreciate very much the fact that I am kept
informed on so many issues I would otherwise be unaware of. Thanks to
you I recently attended the How Should Washtenaw Grow? land use
conference and the Solar Homes Tour, and have also gone to local Sierra
Club and Local Motion presentations of interest within the past year.
Just being aware of the activities of active concerned citizens is a
source of inspiration greatly appreciated in these challenging times.
Again, thank you all so much for this valuable resource available
nowhere else. I would like to ask that those of you posting information
about upcoming events to make an effort to give notification sooner -
there's a meeting this morning I would have liked to attend but I only
learned of it this morning and so am unable to go. Perhaps I'll see you
at the next one?
Keep up the good work!

Ralph Benoit