E-M:/ Nov 1 - Come Here the Governor Candidates on the Environment

Enviro-Mich message from "Daniel Farough" <daniel.farough@sierraclub.org>

One and All,

     We are electing a new Governor in 54 weeks! Come to SE Michigan to hear
what the candidates have to say on environmental issues. The SE Michigan
Group of the Sierra Club has invited all the candidates to our next
membership meeting.

WHEN? - Thursday, November 1st
               6:30 - 7:30 p.m.  Spaghetti dinner/fundraiser  $15
               7:30 - 9:00 p.m.  Hear the candidates!

WHERE? - Northwest Unitarian Church
                Southbound Northwestern Hwy (US 10) Service drive at Mt.
Vernon (9 1/2 Mile)
                *Take the Evergreen/10 Mile Rd. exit off of Northwestern Hwy
from either the nort or the                   south.

     Sen. Schwarz has a scheduling conflict for the evening and had to
decline, Lt. Gov. Posthumus also declined our invite as he is turning down
all forums. That will leave us with just the Dems.
     You don't have to pay to come hear the candidates. If you want to eat
and help support the activities of the Sierra Club in SE Mich then show
early for good food, we will have the veggie option. If you want further
info then e-mail me or call at 313.526.4052
     Bring your questions and look over the field.

                                                 Tim Killeen