From: kbrown@wnol.net [mailto:kbrown@wnol.net]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 7:53 AM
To: Eric Uram
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Asthma and air pollution in Ingham Cty.

Hello, I was distressed to receive the notice of the workshop and the
filling of same on the same day and time.  I would certainly participate in
this workshop, hope another is convened, put my name on the "waiting list"
and received notification indicating I would be informed if another is put
together.  Who all is participating in this workshop?  Kathleen Law