E-M:/ SMLC Annual Program (ribbit)

Enviro-Mich message from Smileysmlc@aol.com

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy invites you to attend our Annual
Program which will be held this Saturday, November 10, at 1:30 p.m. at
Matthaei Botanical Gardens.  Our feature presentation will be a slide show by
Sally Petrella, from Friends of the Rouge, on the FROGS AND TOADS OF MICHIGAN
.  Sally will also give an update on the frog and toad survey which was
conducted this year in the Rouge River watershed.  Learn how Conservancy
properties compare to other areas in the watershed.

The program will be very light on business, with a brief update of what the
Conservancy has accomplished in the past year.  Nonmembers are welcome and
encouraged to attend.  Bring the whole family.  Refreshments will be served.

The Matthaei Botanical Gardens is located at 1800 North Dixboro Road, south
of Plymouth Road (with an Ann Arbor mailing address).  For a map or driving
directions, go to www.mapquest.com.  Hope to see you there!

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy
www.landconservancy.com