E-M:/ Sierra Student Coalition- From Amanda Hightree

        Hello My name is Amanda Hightree and I along with Christine Battiste are starting a Sierra Student Coalition on campus. This is a branch of Sierra Club, but entirely ran by students. We will be working on such issues and the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, save the Utah Red Rockies, Global Warming, Roadless Act and more. So if you are interested in these issues or just trying to find out more about us feel free to come to our first meeting on November 21 at 6p.m. in the Natural Resources Building in room 183 (across from the polar bear.)

Amanda Hightree
Hightree@msu.edu