E-M:/ ACT NOW - Stop Perrier, help with just a few mouse clicks

Enviro-Mich message from afinan@umich.edu

PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY -- TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE

All,

Apologies if you've already received word of this.
The Michigan Senate Democratic Caucus has a survey on its website asking if
you think we should protect the Great Lakes watershed from companies like
Perrier who want to mine our ground water at a rate of several million
gallons/year.

Please visit the Senate's Democratic caucus link:
www.senate.state.mi.us/dem
click on survey (on the left frame)
and please vote YES to protect our watershed.

(Take a second to note the Democrats' support of incredibly destructive
metallic mining while you're there.  Are there any MI legislators who
actually want to protect the environment???)

Ann Finan
Student and Huron Valley Greens