E-M:/ request for South Fox Island photographs

Enviro-Mich message from Richard & Nancy Robertson <renarth@tir.com>

oops
sorry forgot a subject line on the first posting.

Friends of South Fox Island

The South Fox Island Public Hunters Club is trying to build a photographic
database that could be used to help support our arguments against the
proposed land exchange. We are particularly looking for pictures of:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            (1).
the old lighthouse and other station
buildings,

(2).the west side dune land, in addition to the east side dune near the
south end of the runway (site of National Guard helicopter crash) which Mr
Johnson excavated to extend his runway. Pictures of this dune before and
after excavation would illustrate that he is not a good steward of the
islands natural resources.

(3)  the old cemetery,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   (4).
beaches and other sites of interest,

We are interested in receiving copies of photographs that members of the
public have taken on South Fox Island.  We are interested in photographs,
regardless of age, of the light house buildings, the Indian cemetery, the
dunes, and beaches.  We would like to know who took the photo, when it was
taken and the location.  Interested members of the public can contact us at:

Richard & Nancy Robertson
5990 Jefferson Road
North Branch, MI 48461
810-688-2545
renarth@tir.com

We will return originals photograph after having them scanned.
Also, we are looking for people who can scan photos in the
Leelanau-Traverse City area so that originals do not have to be sent to us
if the owner prefers.
People can send us digitized copies if they have them.
If you could include a small announcement in the ad that would be helpful.

Richard & Nancy