E-M:/ Weather Underground

Some people may be unaware of Michigan's home-grown
weather web site...the first on the web.  Weather
Underground, headquartered in Ann Arbor, is at......

www.weatherunderground.com  or
www.wunderground.com

and was fostered in the early 1990's by graduate students
in meteorology and University of Michigan Atmospheric
Sciences Professor Perry Samson (who is also a noted
air pollution/air toxics/dispersion modelling
expert).   From modest beginnings it was
the very first weather server on the Internet.

I find the site particularly robust when I'm looking
for Michigan weather, and it gives a lot of great
meteorological information, unlike some weather sites
that make you hunt for it.

I also like supporting a home-grown, Michigan-made information
product web site.

Alex Sagady
Environmental Consultant

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com