E-M:/ ssc meeting

I just want to apologize for the late notice. I sent out an e-mail Sunday and did not realize it did not take until today. We will be having a SSC meeting tomorrow on Michigan States campus in the Natural Resources building in room 183 at 6:30 p.m. At the last meeting I just handed out a packet of information introducing what the ssc is and what issues there are to work on this year. I also announced that on December 5 we will be having a potluck Christmas party to meet everyone and to kick of the ssc on campus. Hope to seed you at the next meeting on Wednesday the 28th at 6:30 in room 183 in the Natural Recourses building.

Amanda Hightree
hightree@msu.edu