Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:01:53 -0500
From: "Michael Bitondo" <BITONDOM@michigan.gov>
To: <enviro-mich@great-lakes.net>
Subject: Virus Warning

A couple of months ago or so I posted a message on Enviro Mich.  Yesterday =
I received a reply to that post that was a virus attack.  The reply looked =
like just another post on the listserv except that it was addressed to me =
and not the list (which I didn't notice).   The virus was in an attachment,=
  which had already been deleted by the state's firewall and virus =
protection.  The only way I knew something was wrong was because I got =
this virus alert from the state's e-mail system:

Receiver, InterScan has detected virus(es) in the e-mail attachment.