E-M:/ State Employees on Enviro-Mich

I've just been informed that the state is
either has now or is about to change
domain names from state.mi.us  to
michigan.gov

Given the large numbers of state employees on
the EM list, this raises certain practical
problems for me as list manager.

Does anyone on the list have a written policy
from michigan.gov IT staff that they can send
to me that would help me make a decision about
whether I should do a mass edit of all state employee email addresses
from state.mi.us to michigan.gov  ?

I'm specifically interested in whether all
state employees can now receive email at the
michigan.gov domain address and how soon all
state employees will all be sending email through
the michigan.gov domain.....  I'm particularly
interested in this information for MDEQ and MDNR.

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com