E-M:/ First Friday Luncheon

Enviro-Mich message from Lisa's E-Mail <llocke@wmeac.org>

WMEAC Friends,

Below is the information on on our December First Friday luncheon.  We hope
you can make it.

Lisa

FIRST FRIDAY LUNCHEON

SPEAKER:     Jeff Remtema, Progressive AE

TOPIC:        The built environment consumes vast amounts of resources every
year and continues to denigrate the natural environment at an unsustainable
rate.  As earth population continues to grow and its resources continue to
dwindle, Architects and Planners are realizing things must change if we are
to maintain a viable planet to support our lifestyle and bring those less
fortunate to a higher standard of living.  I will be talking about the old
and new technologies Green-minded Architects are utilizing to help use land,
water, energy and resources more efficiently and what we are doing at the
same time to make buildings more comfortable, safe, and efficient.

DATE:        Friday December 7, 2001

PLACE:       St. Marks Church
             134 N. Division (At Pearl)
             Grand Rapids, MI

TIME:        Noon to 1:30 p.m.

COST:        Lunch $7.00 for members and $8.00 for non-members
             Free to those wishing to bring their own lunch
           * Please RSVP by Wednesday, December 5

* * * * *
Lisa Locke
West Michigan Environmental Action Council
1514 Wealthy SE, Suite 280
Grand Rapids, MI 49506-2755
(616) 451-3051
Fax: (616) 451-3054