E-M:/ MDEQ/MDNR employees on Enviro-Mich

To Hardworking MDEQ and MDNR Civil Servants
on the Enviro-Mich List:

Thanks to the massive Information Technology
Department at the Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter,
I have mass unsu?scribed all of you with former
domain names of state.mi.us  and then
resu?scribed you all at the domain name of
michigan.gov.

This was done to 82 state employees on the EM
list formerly having state.mi.us as their
domain name.

For those of you who had domains of
xxx.state.mi.us, I have made no changes at
the instruction of the gods at the State of
Michigan IT dept., who say their changes come
later.

As a result, all posting attempts to EM by
MDNR and MDEQ employees should now easily
go through unimpeded by domain name change
problems.

Regards,

Alex Sagady
EM Listmanager
Chair, Information Systems Committee, Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com