E-M:/ Coastal Zone in Michigan

Can anyone on the list tell me where I can find
definitive information on-line about defined lands
of Michigan subject to the federal Coastal Zone
Management Act and its requirements.   I'd like
to know how far inland such applicability occurs
and how far upstream on Great Lakes tributaries
from a watershed standpoint is there Coastal Zone
act applicability.

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com