E-M:/ Water Music Success!!

Enviro-Mich message from "christopher swier" <christopherswier@hotmail.com>

Michigan Citizens for Water Conservation (MCWC) sponsored WATER MUSIC
CONCERT in Mt. Pleasant, featuring three wonderful music acts;  a silent
auction with works by artists, quilters and crafters; a table of holiday
crafts; and a bake sale. MCWC collected $2,852.48. A special thank you to
Lois Hartzler for organizing the event, the people who entertained us with
their special music, Pat DeBelleFeuille, Karl Hartzler, Don and Sue
Sutherland, Tom and Gladys Lenard, Chris Swier,
Blaine Stevenson for his video taping of the event, Phyllis Bongard and
Kathryn Mondrella  for their baking skills, the generous people who donated
items, and to all of the 100 faithful people who attended.

MCWC and its plaintiffs filed a lawsuit in September 2001 for all citizens
of the State of Michigan against Perrier and the owners of the Sanctuary
Springs to preserve our water rights. Since that time, MCWC's legal expenses
continue to grow. Please continue to support MCWC in our fight to protect
our rights and interests in the commonly held waters and the public trust or
common interest in these waters from unlawful use, diversion, and
appropriation.

This week marks the one year anniversary of MCWC. I personally want to thank
all the members of MCWC I have been working with this past year for their
hard work, donations, and commitment. We all need to continue to work
together to develop solutions to both short term and long term water issues.

IT IS NOT A DONE DEAL.

Thank you - Terry Swier, President of MCWC

to view our website : www.savemiwater.org