E-M:/ Re: Info Requests

Enviro-Mich message from Alma Lowry <alowry@sugarlaw.org>

I have two requests for information that I hope someone on this list can

help me with:

(1)    Who deals with complaints about illegal logging practices in the
state?  I got a call from someone who thinks that a company that has a
permit to remove some trees from public lands is also taking a few trees
here and there from private lands and he doesn't know who to report this
to.

(2)    Does anyone know about a large development (condos or
manufactured housing is being put up on the site) that is under
construction or almost finished near Lake Orion Township that may be
affecting creeks feeding into Bald Mountain?

I can take answers off the listserve.

Thanks, Alma

--
Alma Lowry