Re: E-M:/ Federal Office of Management and Budget raises its ugly head again

Enviro-Mich message from Sue Julian <sjulian@provide.net>

OK, OMB, I'll bite. It's worth millions to know if American drinking water is
contaminated, thousands of dollars each to countless residents downwind and
downstream of CAFO's, and surely a heap o' money in regulations now that will save
billions in hazardous waste clean-up later.  Maybe we could use the 1:16
standard--an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Nothing outdated about
that!
Sue Julian