E-M:/ Directions to Detroit Incinerator Public Hearing

Title: Directions to Detroit Incinerator Public Hearing
Just in case you have not been to the Delray United Action Council before there are directions below.  I apologize if you receive multiple postings.

Brad

Close the Detroit Municipal Waste Incinerator!

Public Hearing including PUBLIC COMMENT
held by Michigan Department of Environmental Quality

JANUARY 30, 2002
7:00 p.m.
Delray United Action Council
7914 West Jefferson Avenue
Detroit, Michigan
Directions:
Take I-75 South to Springwells.  Take the exit to the top of the ramp and turn left to cross the bridge over I-75 (do NOT take the U-turn lane that is the furthest lane to the left).  After crossing the bridge go straight south through the traffic light (the name of the street on the south side of W. Fort Street is West End.  Take West End until just before it bottoms out in a T-intersection at W. Jefferson.  Take a left into a dirt driveway leading into the parking lot and enter the building from the rear.

--
Brad van Guilder, Ph. D.
Ecology Center

member UAW local 174