[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Directions to Detroit Incinerator Public Hearing
- Subject: E-M:/ Directions to Detroit Incinerator Public Hearing
- From: Brad van Guilder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:44:26 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: Brad van Guilder <email@example.com>
Title: Directions to Detroit Incinerator Public
Just in case you have not been to the Delray United Action
Council before there are directions below. I apologize if you
receive multiple postings.
Close the Detroit
Municipal Waste Incinerator!
Hearing including PUBLIC COMMENT
Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
JANUARY 30, 2002
Delray United Action Council
Take I-75 South
to Springwells. Take the exit to the top of the ramp and turn
left to cross the bridge over I-75 (do NOT take the U-turn lane that
is the furthest lane to the left). After crossing the bridge go
straight south through the traffic light (the name of the street on
the south side of W. Fort Street is West End. Take West End
until just before it bottoms out in a T-intersection at W. Jefferson.
Take a left into a dirt driveway leading into the parking lot and
enter the building from the rear.
Brad van Guilder, Ph. D.
117 N. Division
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1580
(734) 663-2400 ext. 114
(734) 663-2414 (fax)
member UAW local 174