E-M:/ Climate Change

Enviro-Mich message from Citizens Environment Alliance <cea@mnsi.net>

U.S. Ambassdor to Canada........

"We just think that Kyoto is not in the interests of the United States or
its economy and we don't think it's in the interests of the Canadian
economy either," Paul Cellucci said in an interview yesterday.

for more, type "Kyoto" at...............

http://www.globeandmail.com/

then see...

http://www.panda.org/

Citizens Environment Alliance of southwestern Ontario and southeast Michigan
275 Oak Avenue, Windsor, Ontario, N9A 5E5, CANADA
U.S. (Mail only): 25443 Ridgewood Dr., Farmington Hills, MI, 48336
phone: (519) 973-1116
fax: (519) 973-8360
cea@mnsi.net

http://www.mnsi.net/~cea