Re: E-M:/ FW: Russel Harding DEQ nominated for an Environmental Award

Title:

Gee. I wonder who it could have been? (The recipient of the favor I mean).  Looking at the membership of the EMA, it probably was most of them.  Quite a line up.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 1:20 PM
Subject: E-M:/ FW: Russel Harding DEQ nominated for an Environmental Award

FYI - this bulletin was sent to all state reps and senators.
It appears ol' Russ did someone a favor in the business sector. . .

Subject: Environmental Achievement Award Winner Has Been Selected!

The Selection Committee of the Environmental Management Association has
selected a winner for the 2001 Environmental Achievement Award! The Ford
Motor Company has been selected for its initiatives at the Rouge Complex.

Timothy O'Brien, Vice President, Real Estate, Ford Motor Company will be on
hand to accept the award.

The four other finalists, Mr. Dave Usher, Marine Pollution Control,
Mr.
Russell Harding, DEQ
, Mr. Larry Pliska, Planterra Tropical Greenhouse and
Toyota Prius will also be recognized for their outstanding efforts to
improve the quality of the environment in our great state!

The ceremony will be held on January 31st at the Automotive Hall of Fame in
Dearborn Michigan. Cocktails at 5:30, Dinner at 7:00, Business Attire.

For tickets and registration information please visit www.emaweb.org or call
Kevin O'Mara at 248-591-6660 ext 112.

Seats are limited! Last years event was completely sold out!